My Scales

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

thebiggestloser

I LOVE the show! Unfortunately, I usually sit down to watch it with snacks....the unhealthy kind.

Well....my surgery day is fast approaching. It seems quite unreal. I stepped on the scale today and apparently I've eaten myself 7 lbs heavier. Since I got my date I've actually been eating more....drinking more....smoking more. But then there is xmas to blame that on too.

I know life is about to change for me drastically. I think before this becomes a reality for me, I need to check out some support groups. I went to one meeting so far....last year. I know, I know, I sound really committed to this weight loss surgery. I think I'm a little scared, and usually when I'm scared I have a tendency to AVOID!

No comments:

Post a Comment