My Scales

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

complicatedcomplications

I'm trying to write amid an "oxy" haze.  Have to say I'm not sure why anyone would get addicted to that stuff.  Although it is good for pain.

Last night the cul-de-sac I live on was lit up light a xmas tree (even though we requested no bells and whistles.  Yesterday I had a low-grade fever and elevated heart-rate.  I had alot of pain on one side below my breast, and I couldn't take a full breath without going in spasms of pain.

I spent the night in the ER attached to multiple electronic technical gadgets, had a couple of CT Scans to rule out a bleed, or clot, and the lab vampire and I developed a comical rapport.

I was discharged this morning with a prescription for painkillers, funky bloodwork results that indicate I could have a bleed or a clot.  But CT results that say I'm okay.  I see my surgeon tomorrow afternoon, so hopefully he can peice together this mystery.

#1 I hate pain
#2 I like to know what is going on
#3 I don't like waiting
#4 I worried.

You never want to think that something you hope will improve and lengthen your life, makes it worse and kills ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment