My Scales

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, February 22, 2010

takingiteasy

Had a post op visit with my family doctor today.  It all went well.  I finally got the stitches out of my big incision (by big I mean two inches long).  All the other little incisions are 99% healed.  Those sutures dissolved on their own. 

I think my problem at this stage is taking it easy.  I feel pretty darn good, and I think it's making me do more than I should be doing at this point.  I've picked up my 22 month old a couple of times now, and supposedly that's a big no no.  I know I might feel good, but my 'innerds' are still healing.  I have to remember my stomach is being held together by staples! 

It is hard to though, to not pick up a toddler when he's having a hissy fit in the middle of Old Navy

I wonder if I'm going to set off the metal detectors when I fly from now on??? 

No comments:

Post a Comment