My Scales

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, February 18, 2010

tendayspostop

So, I'm ten days post op.  Feeling pretty good too!

Roughly, this is what I can eat in a day

7:30am = 1/2 a soft boiled egg with 1/2 tsp of no fat Miracle Whip - (pureed)
10 am = 1 cup of skim milk with a scoop of protien powder
12 am = 1/4 cup of mashed potato with 30 mls of chicken broth
2 pm = protein water 0 cal , 15 gr protien
5 pm = 1/4 cup of chicken, broccoli, cauliflour and broth in a puree
7 pm = 1/4 cup of applesauce or other fruit puree (no added sugar)

I have to keep hydrated, but I can't drink 15-30 minutes before eating, and 1 hour after. 

Funny, I thought I'd be less focused on food....seems like at this point all I do is think about it...prepare it...experiment with it...freeze it...defrost it...shop for it.

Can't say I don't feel the tug of the Timmies Drive-thru when I go past.  But it would be a waste of a donut.  It wouldn't make it past the first swallow, or up-she'd-come.

No comments:

Post a Comment