My Scales

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, February 20, 2010

texturestomascerate

Today, I have move past pureed food to a soft food diet. Oh, the excitement of it all!  Ya think a few tablespoons of cottage cheese and some diced fruit for breakfast wouldn't necessarily have anyone doing the 'happy dance', but here I am gloating about it all.

Remembering to eat slow is very important.  I have to completely mascerate the food in my mouth before swallowing, or 'up she comes'.  It also hurts, and I can't see that as being good at all.  I need at least 20 minutes to eat my tiny meals.

I miss snacking though.  Peej and the kids hat pizza last night and the smell through the house was tantalizing.  I knew I couldn't eat it. 

I also miss chips! 

No comments:

Post a Comment