My Scales

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, March 15, 2010

goosebiker

Another day, and another pound has dissapeared into the abyss.  I've been having a little bit of trouble remembering to take my supplements.  That isn't much to worry about for a couple of days, but I would like to hopefully stave off losing my hair, and becoming anemic due to my chronic forgetfullness, so I got a big old med reminder container and stuffed all my vitamins in there.  At least I won't be wondering if I took them or not. 

Today, I'm going to attempt to bike the goose.  For those of you who arn't Victorians, the Galloping Goose is a regional trail that runs from Victoria to Sooke.  I used to bike it all the time over 10 years ago, when I weighed about what I do now.  I'll let you know how I make out.  I will be taking my cell phone with my wife's number on speed dial should I need assistance peeling myself out of a ditch.

No comments:

Post a Comment