My Scales

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

onmywaytoonederland

Wow...it's been a week.  My weight loss has been pretty steady about 1/2 to 1 lb a day.  Sometimes I go up one, but it's gone the next day.  I've been feeling less hungry in the evening than before.  I think my body is getting used to what I put into it, and the amount that get's put out in energy.  Of which I might add is increasing more and more.  My arthritis is also calming down - seems the Humira is kicking in again!

After my butt healed from the bike seat fiasco, I jumped back on the saddle and did another 10k yesterday.  I added some hilly areas, which was fun going down, but I ended up having to walk the bike back up them - - still good for endurace.

I'm heading off to the http://bcaba.net/events/events.htm Bariatrics and Beyond Conference this weekend here in Victoria.  Put on by the BC Association for Bariatric Advocates.  It should be really interesting since it's more for the lay person than professionals.

Two more pounds until I'm in the 220's.  It feels great!  Can't wait to get to Onederland.

No comments:

Post a Comment