My Scales

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, April 18, 2010

nothingfitsinagoodweigh

Well.  All those clothes that I was saving for when I lost weight, don't fit anymore.  What does fit, I've been told, is not cool, and I shouldn't be seen in public with it on.  Like my green and beige camoflauge capris, with a solid green matching shirt.  Come on!  The shirt still had the tag on it.  I also bought the camo pants because they were on 'sale', and I had that ever pervasive thought in my head that "someday they'll fit!"

Eating healthy, and getting all the protein requirements in is a bit of a challenge right now.  I've realized that somedays I only get about 30-40 grams of protein in.  I need more like 60-70.  I'm still only getting about 400-600 calories a day, and making those calories count is difficult.  I'm treating junk fook like cigarettes, and happily I can say I havn't  been going there.  What I'm having difficulty with is remembering to eat!  I don't feel hungry, and I love it.  If there were only a pill you could take to make that hunger go away, that would be scookum!  Instead I had my stomach reduced to the size of a mans thumb to quiet my demon. 

I want to buy some new clothes!

No comments:

Post a Comment